Not getting into why, but today’s been a pretty rough day for me. Thankfully Kalila has been… well Kalila. Has made me smile quite a few times.
- Put puppy wipes on me and said she’s making me into a dog.
- Put wipes up against my face and said I was a doctor.
- Insisted she did not want macaroni for dinner (yes off the menu again) and then got all excited about it and asked for thirds of “roni” .
- Caught me crying and told me “Mommy, don’t cry” (note: both made me smile and want to cry more…)
- Tackled Baba over and over this morning saying she loved him (once again over and over).
- Said “I need fairy makeup”.
- Pointed to some blocks and said it was Mommy and Baba’s palace.
- Looked at the pics from yesterday and told me about listening to her baby.
- Built a house w/ her blocks…
And that last one I actually got pics of because I was more than a little impressed. Too cute!