Sorry no book today. I’m still working on the one I mentioned Sunday when I can… which isn’t often right now at the moment.
I’ve officially got 2 weeks to get everything unpacked and situated. Thankfully there’s not much of the first part left lol. I think having a deadline is good though. Helps motivate me a little more. Having an easier time sticking to my schedule lately lol.
Kalila.. has been cute today. Last night she threw the mother of all fits. Twice. It included breaking a candle stick I brought back from Africa and a candle I was given as a gift from Baba’s Sito. I was not happy. Today was much better though (and to be honest most of yesterday was great too).
So far today Kalila has:
- Spilled apple juice on the floor then cried because her Gido gave it to her.
- Shared her cereal (with me thankfully, not the baby lol).
- Picked the beef peperoni off her pizza because “she doesn’t like pepper”. Was her first time having meat on one, I guess it has her a little confused lol. She ate the real peppers…
- Coloured on the TV with a dry erase marker… Is what I get for doing dishes right 😉 I caught her before it got too bad thankfully lol. She cleaned it up herself just like a big girl.
- Built several Lego robots – those and trophies are her new favourite things to do with them… although she still makes “bridges for the ants” quite a bit. Note: we don’t have ants.. its from Ni-Hou Kai-Lan (sp?).
- Said “Ooo La La”
Zavier… Well for those of you who cant see the last post, this little guy is just growing up a storm. Has grown at least another inch or so since we set up the Jumperoo a few days ago. What’s funny is it doesn’t feel like he’s going through a growth spurt really right now. Must be though.
Besides the growing thing… Zavier:
- Let me catch some huge smiles on camera.
- Spit up earlier and then gave this adorable gurgily giggle that melted me & Kalila both.
- Has been giving me open mouthed baby kisses (on my cheeks). That’s pretty much an everyday thing now, but still too cute.
- Got his Jumperoo to turn so he could play with a new toy.
- Got some new clothes (that was a couple days ago, but they’re now washed and ready to go). He’s in 6-9 months now, how crazy is that?
- Has let out some (happy) squeals that get Kalila running in from any direction she started out in.. even if she’s across the house lol.
Is anyone else as thrilled by Pepsi and DP having the old versions (with real sugar instead of HFCS) out? I haven’t gotten any of the DP but we picked up some Pepsi at Sams yesterday (they didn’t have the DP) and I’m over the moon about it. Sad I know… Still not all that great for me… I’m addicted though.
And now that my little Chunky Monkey is all fed… I feel a diaper that needs changing lol.