I’m going to go ahead and do this today since I know I won’t have a chance tomorrow 🙂
There’s been a thing on facebook this month that I have absolutely loved. Several of my friends have been posting things they are thankful for every day. I did a quick one the first day to cover the whole thing because I didn’t think I could stick with it… but as days went on I kinda wished I had, because I know I have a lot to be thankful for and esp so this year. Esp since I kept thinking of more things I’d add. Finally I decided I wanted to do a post here, but closer to Thanksgiving… and here I am.
So… while I know I will prob forget half of what I could put on here, here’s my list of things I’m thankful for.
- My husband. I have an amazing husband who never fails to make me laugh, who works hard for our family (even on days he doesn’t feel great like today). I love seeing the kids faces light up when they see him, usually followed by tackles lol. He puts up with my crazy hippie-ness and even encourages it…
- The kids. Its hard to even imagine life before them. They might drive me crazy sometimes lol, but I love them to pieces and they are just as good at making me laugh as their baba. I have learned so much from each of them, and I’m sure that will continue.
- Family. Can’t forget the rest of our family. Again, they might drive me crazy somtimes 😉 but I love them just the same and thankful for everything they’ve done/been there/etc.
- Friends… I’m thankful that we have some good friends around us, ones that have been closer than family at times. I know I couldn’t have made it this summer (after Keiran’s birth) without them.
- Kinda ties into the last one, but my ddg’s (due date groups). I’ve made some good friends through them, even if they live far away.. They’ve been a huge source of support and I’ve learned so much from some of the mama’s. Same with a few other groups.
- Kalila’s school. Seriously… As much as I’m still in awe of just the fact that my baby is in Kindergarten lol, I already can’t imagine not having this school as part of our lives. Kalila adores it of course, but I know its been good for me too having to get involved in stuff (hard for me still).
- My midwives. They would have been on this list anyway, but I’m particularly thankful for them since having Keiran. I can’t imagine going through that birth without them. And I have to add, I love seeing their posts on FB too. Some of them I learn from (recently one posted a home remedy that we really needed and helped a ton!) and others just make me smile.
- Giveaways. I know I’ve been very lucky here and won probably more than my fair share of them… It has been a huge help though and most of them (the belly ring prob doesn’t count lol) have been things we really needed.
- SANP… Not even sure where to start there lol. They’ve been a great resource (everything from health to parenting to being where I found the Circle School from) and I’ve made/am making some good friends there.
I know I could go on, but I’m hungry and this has sat up on my computer unfinished for awhile now because I have other things to do lol. Anyways, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I’ll try and get pictures of tomorrow up asap 🙂